This weekend I was on a mission to add more plants and flowers to the chapels. I originally wanted to put planters on the parapet walls of the entrances but we were concerned that the wind may blow these off. The solution was to buy and plant deep planters. On Saturday we set them up including an irrigation system but they were just too low barely peeping over the respective walls. The solution was the left over concrete sets that had been cluttering our garden. In all we used 32 which did make quite a difference although the real difference will be seen with a little more growth and flowers. I will post new pictures in a couple of weeks. Until then if you are passing by at night look up to the entrance roof of the New Chapel, we are hoping that the butterflies light up!